ROD & CUSTOM
CHASSIS SHOP SERVICES
Modifying suspensions and building complete frames is what got Jack started 40 years ago! North Texas Rod and Custom specializes in chassis/frame design and fabrication for street rods, pro-touring, pro-street, and competition vehicles. To ensure your car’s frame will be straight and correct, we utilize our chassis table, that we designed and built in house.
- Front Suspensions: independent with tubular control arms, strut, coil-over, air-bag, traditional straight axle with 4 bar or hair pins. We also install complete front clips from Fat Man for those vehicles which were originally equipped with an early style IFS.
- Rear Suspensions: Stock parallel or transverse leaf spring, pro street, pro race, pro touring, ladder bar. And both parallel and triangulated 4-link with coil-over or air-bags.
- Rear Differentials: Stock or narrowed, street use to full competition, Fab 9 housing
- Frames: Complete stock style to full competition round tube, mig welded mild steel certifiable to 7.50, or tig welded chrome moly certifiable to 6.00!
- Axles: Traditional dropped axles with a 4-bar, radius rods, and split wishbones, ora “Old School” Style Gassers.
- Roll Cages: Simple roll bars; 6, 8, 10, and 12-point with funny-car style cages
- Chassis set up and scaling
- We are dealers or distributors for all the major suspension manufacturers including:
Fat Man Fabricating, Heidts, Street Rod Engineering, The Chassis Shop, Applied Racing Technology, Progressive Automotive, Moser Engineering, Wilwood, Stainless Steel, and Baer Brakes.
The best looking car or truck in the world is nothing if the frame or suspension under it is not right! We can fabricate you a custom bare frame or build a complete rolling chassis, whatever your needs may be.
Let us help make sure your dream car is correct, safe, and road or track ready, from the ground up. Contact us today!